Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Fresh Beginnings

Well after many hours thinking about it, wistfully discussing it I am back in the saddle. It looks like it might not be just myself either which will be fantastic. My crazy cousin Liz Thomas, who is also an artist has come up with many projects that we could work on together.

Because the array of ideas that we have had has been ridiculous, I have decided to branch out and dabble in other areas apart from just paint. Illustration has always been a passion and I am so inspired right now by the many, many talented people that are out and about. However, my manu (birds) will not be forgotten. In fact there are many schemes my brain is devising as to how to explore them further . . .

A new beginning needs a fresh identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment